Bangkok Sightseeing Tour by Tuk-Tuk & Foot
Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Khao Yai, Hua Hin, Pattaya & Surroundings, Thailand
Sawadee everyone, I am Aunyaphat Sirirojjanakittikun and I am a private local tour guide in Bangkok Thailand. I can also offer private day tours around Bangkok region.
I can speak in English, Bahasa Indonesia and Chinese Language I have been a tour guide for more than five years now. I live in Bangkok near Wat Arun, Wat Po, Grand Palace area. I am easy-going and friendly with a great sense of humour. I love to communicate with foreigners and local people to make the good relationship.
It is my pleasure to show you Thailand, about her history, Thai food, culture and lifestyle of Thai people. If you want to do sightseeing places as well as fun and relax trip, I can also show you. I can bring you to everywhere example Bangkok, Phuket, Ayutthaya, Pattaya, Chiangmai, Hua-hin or somewhere else on your request. For more information, please contact me via messenger below! I am ready to serve you as a private tour guide in Bangkok, Thailand and day tours around Bangkok. See you soon in Thailand, and I wait for you here.
Hi! Senang berkenalan dengan anda semua. Pekenalkan nama saya kitty.Saya merupakan pemandu wisata bahasa indonesia, bahasa inggris & bahasa cina di Thailand, seperti bangkok, chiangmai,pattaya, ayutthaya, hua hin dan masih banyak lagi tempat-tempat yang menarik di thailand. Saya sudah lebih dari 5 tahun bekerja sebagai pemandu wisata karena saya menyukai pekerjaan tersebut. Selain itu saya menyukai melayani orang indonesia sebagai pemandu wisata karena mereka murah senyum dan sangat ramah.Jika tertarik dengan saya sebagai pemandu wisata anda, silakan menghubungi Selamat bertemu di thailand!!
Sample Full Day BKK Tour: Grand Palace, canal (Klong) + feeding fishes
- pick up you at the hotel in the morning at 9:00 a.m.
- bring you to the highlight of Thailand "Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha"
- after that, we have a break at a coffee shop or restaurant if you need
- to the canal tour, it is the wonderful trip on the canal (Klong)
- before finish trip, you will join feeding fishes
- come back to your hotel or somewhere else.
You can see the lifestyle of Thai people at the local market, a local factory that makes Thai dessert and the largest flower market in Thailand. Enjoy new experiences that you have never touch before.
- pick up at hotelUSD 10.00
- Food & Beverage
- For Families
- Historical & Cultural
- Learn & Experience
- Outdoor & Sightseeing
- Unique & Localized
- knowledgeable local English tour guide
- one water bottle per person per day
- Thai dessert at Thai dessert factory
- tuk-tuk ride
- ferry boat ride
- lunch at Thai noodle restaurant
- visit three temples as the mentioned
- flower market
- feeding fish by bread
- Thai local market
- personal cost such as shopping at local market.
- pick up from your hotel is additional 10usd per person.
- tip tour guide is appreciated ( not force )
at 10.00 am, you can meet me at meeting point Pakklong Talad pier (if you book this tour I will explain to you how to go that pier, or I can pick you up at the hotel for additional 10usd per person)
- we start from Pakklong Talad Pier then we visit the flower market, it is the largest flower market in Thailand, and I will explain to you what should to know here.
- we take the ferry boat to the first temple (Wat Kanlayanamit ) that mean good friend, Thai people we believe we need to have a good friend and good lover should come here.
- See the process to make "kudee cheen sweet". It is a kind of Thai dessert that I will show you at the Thai dessert factory
- take the tuk-tuk to the second temple is Wat Arun ( Temple of Dawn ) the landmark of Bangkok
- take a tuk-tuk to the third temple is Wat Rakhang and enjoy feeding fish in front of this temple
- walk a little bit to the local market, and we have lunch at Thai noodle restaurant here.
- finish the trip just to relax and take the time by yourself, and I tell you how to get back your hotel.
- Please wear proper dresses, no shorts to show the respect of the temples.
- Please wear the comfortable shoes for walking, and you can bring a hat, umbrella or sunglasses because in Thailand the weather a little bit warm or sometimes have rainy.
Pakklong Talad pier or pick up at the hotel with additional cost.
Pakklong Talad pier or pick up at the hotel with additional cost. Travel the tour via tuk-tuk or foot