Bangkok Sightseeing Tour by Tuk-Tuk & Foot
Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Khao Yai, Hua Hin, Pattaya & Surroundings, Thailand
Hello! I'm Kitty. I'm from Bangkok. I finished bachelor's degree in Tourism Industry. I have a tour guide license and car service. I can speaks Indonesia, Malayu and English Language.
I like to travelling. Making friends from around the world opens up the world for me.
SAWADEE! Senang berkenalan dengan anda semua. Pekenalkan nama saya kitty.Saya merupakan pemandu wisata bahasa indonesia, bahasa inggris dan bahasa malayu di Thailand. . Saya sudah lebih dari 6 tahun bekerja sebagai pemandu wisata. Selain itu saya menyukai melayani orang indonesia sebagai pemandu karena mereka murah senyum dan sangat ramah.Jika tertarik dengan saya sebagai pemandu anda, silakan menghubungi Selamat bertemu di thailand!!
You can see the lifestyle of Thai people at the local market, a local factory that makes Thai dessert and the largest flower market in Thailand. Enjoy new experiences that you have never touch before.
- pick up at hotelUSD 10.00
- Food & Beverage
- For Families
- Historical & Cultural
- Learn & Experience
- Outdoor & Sightseeing
- Unique & Localized
- knowledgeable local English tour guide
- one water bottle per person per day
- Thai dessert at Thai dessert factory
- tuk-tuk ride
- ferry boat ride
- lunch at Thai noodle restaurant
- visit three temples as the mentioned
- flower market
- feeding fish by bread
- Thai local market
- personal cost such as shopping at local market.
- pick up from your hotel is additional 10usd per person.
- tip tour guide is appreciated ( not force )
at 10.00 am, you can meet me at meeting point Pakklong Talad pier (if you book this tour I will explain to you how to go that pier, or I can pick you up at the hotel for additional 10usd per person)
- we start from Pakklong Talad Pier then we visit the flower market, it is the largest flower market in Thailand, and I will explain to you what should to know here.
- we take the ferry boat to the first temple (Wat Kanlayanamit ) that mean good friend, Thai people we believe we need to have a good friend and good lover should come here.
- See the process to make "kudee cheen sweet". It is a kind of Thai dessert that I will show you at the Thai dessert factory
- take the tuk-tuk to the second temple is Wat Arun ( Temple of Dawn ) the landmark of Bangkok
- take a tuk-tuk to the third temple is Wat Rakhang and enjoy feeding fish in front of this temple
- walk a little bit to the local market, and we have lunch at Thai noodle restaurant here.
- finish the trip just to relax and take the time by yourself, and I tell you how to get back your hotel.
- Please wear proper dresses, no shorts to show the respect of the temples.
- Please wear the comfortable shoes for walking, and you can bring a hat, umbrella or sunglasses because in Thailand the weather a little bit warm or sometimes have rainy.
Pakklong Talad pier or pick up at the hotel with additional cost.
Pakklong Talad pier or pick up at the hotel with additional cost. Travel the tour via tuk-tuk or foot