Day Tour to Floating Market & Train Market
Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Khao Yai, Hua Hin, Pattaya & Surroundings, Thailand
Hello travellers, my name is Sangad Sangkeao. I am a Private Tour Guide in Bangkok, Thailand and surrounding region.
I am locally born in Bangkok and have been living in Bangkok since. In Thailand, there are many places are interesting and famous places. I can take you on a city tour in Bangkok, where you will see many tourist attractions and as well as get to know sites which are known to the locals. The sight-seeing city tourist attractions include many beautiful temples, shopping malls, Chinatown, Thai street food or good restaurants.
I also guide outside Bangkok, in the nearby surrounding region.
The tours include:
1. In Ayutthaya Ancient City to see old temples, Elephant ride camp, (Ayutthaya Tour Guide and Ayutthaya Driver)
2. Floating market and Train Market (Floating Market Tour Guide and Floating Market Driver)
2. Kanchanaburi city for Erawan Waterfall, River Kwao bridge (Kanchanaburi Tour Guide and Kanchanaburi Driver)
3. Samutsongkhram city for floating market and umbrella market
4. Pattaya beach (Pattaya Private Tour Guide and Pattaya Driver)
5. Huahin beach (Hua Hin Tour Guide and Hua Hin Driver)
Do contact me for more information and I will help you with your enquiries. Looking forward to see you in Thailand!
The tour takes you to two unique and localized markets around Bangkok.
The Amphawa Floating Market is less commercialize and almost visited exclusively by Thai people. It provides an authentic way to how Thai people have grown together with the market. Come and enjoy seafood stalls along the river banks or visit a souvenir shop and bring home an Amphawa T-shirt or localized creations. You can also find many street food, local sweets and snacks.
The tour will be completed by visiting the Train Market. It is an unique market that is held everyday on the rail tracks. Come and experience the action minutes before the train passes through the market. As the siren sounds, everyone - the shoppers, vendors will hop off tracks to make way for the passing train.
- Full package: 11 - 12 Hour TourUSD 20.00
- Additional TravellerUSD 30.00
- Outdoor & Sightseeing
- knowledgeable local English tour guide
- private transportaion
- pick up and delivery
- attraction stops at floating market and train market
Sightseeing to the local Floating Market in the canal and the exciting and fun Train Market. The tour is for minimum 2 travellers, with additional travellers at USD30 per pax for maximum 8 people. The tour runs for 8 hours including 2-3 hours travelling time. The full package tour will be 11-12 hours, at an additional USD 20 per pax. Options are available at the booking page