GranMonte Asoke Valley Half Day Tour
Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Khao Yai, Hua Hin, Pattaya & Surroundings, Thailand
Hello every one i'm Mild i'm local private tour guide at Khao yai national park and I am a LICENSED city tour guide now.
i live in Pakchong district of Nakhonratchasima province my place live in northeastern of thailand (Isan) my place had my place for interest such as Khao Yai National Park, which is world heritage site and covers four provinces and 11 district of thailand you can see Heo Narok Waterfall - The Haew Narok waterfalls are the largest waterfalls in the park. It is a three-tiered structure that extends 150 meters from the top tier to the basal lake. The waterfall is located about 10 kilometers from the south gate along the central road through Khao Yai and Heo Suwat Waterfalls - This waterfall runs over a 20-meter cliff into a large pool below.
It is my pleasure to show you Thailand, about her history, Thai food, culture and lifestyle of Thai people. If you want to do sightseeing places as well as fun and relax trip, I can also show you. I can bring you to everywhere example Bat cave in evening youcan see the bat more than 100000 , Natural springwater (2 color water) , big waterfall (Hew su wat ,Hew narok ) , Local market (you can taste thai food) , and every month i have program tour festival for you somewhere else on your request each month vary depending.
For more information, please contact me via messenger below! See you soon in Thailand, and I look forward to serve you as private local tour guide in Khao Yai!
GranMonte Asoke Valley winery is our estate's brand new winery attraction. It began operation in late January 2009. Uniquely located in Asoke Vally, Khao Yai and adjacent to Khao Yai National Park. At 350m above sea level, it has the ideal climate for growing high quality grapes for winemaking in the wet tropical region. The winery has maximum capacity to produce 120,000 bottles of wine per year, serving only the best quality and class Thai wine.
- 2-way Private Transport To & Fr BKK for 3 paxUSD 108.00
- Food & Beverage
- For Families
- Outdoor & Sightseeing
- 1 bottle drinking water per person
- lunch and entrance tickets
- experienced and knowledgeable tour guide
- transport via private car for 1 ~ 3 travellers
- transportation fees, fuel, toll and parking fees.
GranMonte Asoke Valley winery is our estate's brand new winery attraction. It began operation in late January 2009. Uniquely located in Asoke Vally, Khao Yai and adjacent to Khao Yai National Park. At 350m above sea level, it has the ideal climate for growing high-quality grapes for winemaking in the wet tropical region. The winery has a maximum capacity to produce 120,000 bottles of wine per year, serving only the best quality and class Thai wine.
9:30 am - Meet up at our meeting point
10:00 am - Arrive at Granmote Asoke Valley farm then we will visit the winery at the valley and get ready to take a fantastic sightseeing view of the vineyard. visit the wineries and learn about the techniques and algorithms to produce wine
12:00 pm - Lunch time
13:00 pm - End Trip
- Pakchong bus terminal
* How to travel from Bangkok: take bus at Mo chit bus terminal, close to the Ja tu jak (Chatuchak) market. Get a bus ticket at 3rd floor from Ratsima tour company at number 49 (the bus had blue and white). You told seller bus ticket you want go to Pak Chong. I'll Wait for the bus to get here. Walk down the hall (there is pedestrian bridge connect from terminal to the platform) and walk down the stairs to the right. wait you at Pak Chong bus terminal. If you had any question you can call me on my number.
- For free travellers: pickup @ hotel lobby in Pakchong district
- or pickup at any location as agreed (eg: Railway Station (Pak Chong Railway Station) or bus station)
I will be holding a TravelBuddee placard displaying your name, number of travellers and my name.
Private transport car in Pak Chong District. If you travel to and from BKK, additional charges apply.