Hanoi City Biking in Vietnam
Hanoi, Halong Bay, Sapa & Northern Vietnam, Vietnam
If you and your friends are going to visit Vietnam and are trying so hard to find an excellent tailor-made tour service that suits your schedule the best, or are seeking for experienced business assistants with a high level of English, we will undoubtedly be a must for your reference.
05 years ago, two young men whose common love for travel and adventure, dreamt of having their own company someday. They both graduated from a top business university in Vietnam, Foreign Trade University, and worked in the Management Team of the two most well-known voluntary tour guide clubs in the country. Armed with extensive business prowess and experience in the travel industry, they bonded together and established their own company to provide the best professional yet personalised service to the discriminating tastes and demands of the travelling public.
Over half a decade, the team has made a name for itself as a brand signifying quality and reliability, a benchmark for people wishing to travel in full freedom and at the same time being able to rely on constant and discreet assistance. We have had more than 70,101 happy customers with over 12,000 tours across Vietnam including World Heritage Sites, national tourist areas or world-ranking beautiful beaches and so many other places on our “Land of Wonders”. These numbers are growing this year and years to come.
Nowadays, we cooperate with a variety of most well-known hotels, cruises, transportation companies, which enables us to propose tours characterised by the fascination of the sites, the luxury of the accommodation facilities and the quality of the service offered with the richest choice of locations in every corner of Vietnam.
The Team has made its reputation by offering professional, innovative, high-quality tours to diversifying groups of travellers. We have attracted progressively more overseas tour operators eager to extend their offerings and who are looking for a serious, reliable and competent local inbound operator. The wonderful news is that we have gained even bigger trust from many international tour operators to offer their customers tour packages over Vietnam. Indeed, the Team is now partnering with 06 international tour operations from Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Philippines and Myanmar to customise itineraries and packages for their customers visiting Vietnam.
People as a core asset
Since 2011, our family has grown to more than 60 talented and dedicated people with outstanding profiles who can speak English and Chinese fluently and confidently. Progressively integrating new competencies and experience, the team has grown and become stronger with a greater understanding of our market and business. We trust in our people and we trust in our value our people can bring and therefore we trust that you will never be disappointed.
“Come as guests, leave as family”
Full attention to every detail begins before departure, from the time customer inquiries about a trip and we prepare an estimate for the time travel documents handed over, and from then on, continue through the tour as we assist our customers in every step. We have studied every possible way to make everything simpler, safer and more pleasant.
Our value is your satisfaction
The best value added service we can offer to those who choose to book a tour with us lies in the experience acquired over so many years of activity and especially in our love for travel, which enables us, day after day, to offer something more to our customers. For them we have selected many of the most exciting destinations, the most exclusive itineraries, the most comfortable hotels, with a special focus on solutions designed to satisfy the specific requirements of a client, offering a choice between pure relaxation holidays, cultural tours, and special packages combining culture and leisure, honeymoon trips, etc.
With its tree-lined boulevards and lakes, a blend of French, Chinese and Vietnamese architecture, Hanoi is the jewel of Asia. This tour takes you through the charming pagodas and the "36 streets and 36 wares" of the fascinating Old Quarter, as well as the impressive Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the ancient Temple of Literature, the Lake of the Restored Sword, One Pillar Pagoda, Hanoi Opera House, etc.
Especially, this fully day tour is designed for those wanting to experience our great city in a different way, not sitting in a car and see everything through windows; instead, you get immersed in people's lives by biking through smallest streets. The tour is a high recommendation for a wonderful adventure.
- Better Lunch & Water Puppet ShowUSD 10.00
- Food & Beverage
- For Families
- Outdoor & Sightseeing
- Sports & Adventure
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Professional tour guide
- Bike and safety helmet
- A bottle of water
- Admission fees to all attractions
- Local Lunch.
- The departure time might be flexible upon your request.
- In case you do not want to bike, backseat of motorbike can be arranged.
- 8:00: Get picked up at your hotel’s lobby. You will then get brief information about the tour and some tips for travelling by bike through the crowded streets in Hanoi. Sipping a cup of “unique” egg coffee at a century year-old shop is a nice start before the trip.
- 8:30: Bike along ceramic road, beside Red river and Hanoi old quarter. The first destination is Tran Quoc Pagoda, one of the oldest pagodas in Hanoi, located in beautiful Westlake.
- 10:00: Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, the place Vietnamese people honor their first president, learning about Ho Chi Minh’s great life, visit the Mausoleum, Presidential Palace and a replica of his residential home.
- 11:30: Visit Temple of Literature, dedicated to Confucius and the home of Vietnam's first national university.
- 12:30 Enjoy an excellent Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant in the old quarter.
- 13:45: Experience local life in the old quarter, drive through the hustle streets, visit old and narrow houses, where citizens run their own family business, Dong Xuan market, Cathedral church, Hoan Kiem Lake, then bike to French quarter to see Opera House.
- 15:00: Visit Hoa Lo prison, nick name “Hanoi Hilton”, was a French colonial jail for political prisoners and later used for American pilot POWs during the Vietnam War.
- 16:00: End the trip, get back your hotel.
Hanoi, get picked up at your hotel’s lobby.
Get picked up at your hotel’s lobby. You will then get brief information about the tour and some tips for travelling by bike through the crowded streets in Hanoi.
Don't worry about your transportation