Historic Malacca with River Cruise & Local Lunch
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Genting, Cameron & Central States, Malaysia
I have been a tour guide for the past 20 years in Malaysia, and I have grown into being a tour operator. I now have a fleet of vehicles and a group of qualified English-speaking Chauffeur-Guides. Our guides are extremely friendly, courteous and willing to help. We strive for on-time deliveries, value-added tours and zero missed transfers. I believe in service excellence, and on-time delivery and customers, as well as major travel agents, are extremely happy with my services.
My hourly guiding services are for reference only as it depends on number of travellers, location type of vehicle etc. Do contact me or take a look at my tours for more information. We conduct a whole range of tours and also specialise in doing unique and localised tours. We are specialists in the Rainforest. I love the Taman Negara (130 million years old) and the Royal Belum and beyond. We can also customise the tours for you.
Knowing that tourists around the world over are caught in a time constraint web, I have concocted the following day tours out of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Take a look at my tours for more information.
Thank you. Gladwin Pereira
1. Airport Transfers
2. Full Day KL City Highlights Tour
3. 4-in-1 Day Tour - Batu Caves, Elephant & Monkey feeding, Fireflies Park
4. Full Day Kampong Village Tour
5. Full Day Taman Negara Rainforest Tour
6. Full Day Historical UNESCO Malacca Tour
7. Full Day Cameron Highlands + Batu Caves Tour
8. Evening Tour with Monkey Feeding, Boat Ride through Fireflies Park
Malacca is a UNESCO Listed Heritage City with rich
heritage history. The Chinese brought gold, silk and Buddhism. The Siamese brought
ivory and Buddhism. The Indians brought cloth and Hinduism. The Arabs brought perfumes,
pearls and Islam.
1511 Portuguese occupation – Catholicism.
1641 Dutch – Protestantism.
1795 British Anglican influence
1957 Independence 31 August 1957.
- For Families
- Historical & Cultural
- Outdoor & Sightseeing
- Unique & Localized
Tour departs daily, starts at about 9am and ends at about 4pm (back to KL at 6pm). Minimum 2 travellers to go on shared basis.
- Return transfer with English speaking Chauffeur-Guide and commentary
- 1 Baba Nyonya Lunch – a signature dish of Malacca
- River Cruise
- Stadthuys Museum entrance fee
- Free flow Mineral water
BREAKFAST: After breakfast, head for Malacca.
LANDMARKS: On arrival, visit for various photo stops at
- St Peter's Church: oldest Catholic Church with Iberian and Oriental architecture.
- Stadthuys: 1650 Malacca’s Historical Museum situated at the
- Dutch Square: the house of the Dutch Governor.
- Christ Church: 1753 Oldest Protestant Church and the British converted it into an Anglican Church.
- Cheng Hoon Teng Temple: 1704 Oldest Chinese Temple with three doctrines – Taoism, Confucianism, Buddhism.
- Jonkers' Street: Street of antiquities of Malacca’s rich past – Porcelain of Chinese origin, Indian brass.
- A'Famosa: 1512 Built by Portuguese, damaged by the Dutch and the British. The Gateway still stands.
LUNCH: Local lunch
RIVER CRUISE: It unveils clean embankments with gardens, old churches, mosques, clan houses, temples and pollution-free waters. Once in a while you will notice monitor lizards dashing through the waters.
DEPART: for Kuala Lumpur arriving approximately 1800hrs.
Pick up at hotel