Kanchanaburi Erawan Waterfall, Death Railway, River Kwai Bridge
Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Khao Yai, Hua Hin, Pattaya & Surroundings, Thailand
Hello travellers, my name is Sangad Sangkeao. I am a Private Tour Guide in Bangkok, Thailand and surrounding region.
I am locally born in Bangkok and have been living in Bangkok since. In Thailand, there are many places are interesting and famous places. I can take you on a city tour in Bangkok, where you will see many tourist attractions and as well as get to know sites which are known to the locals. The sight-seeing city tourist attractions include many beautiful temples, shopping malls, Chinatown, Thai street food or good restaurants.
I also guide outside Bangkok, in the nearby surrounding region.
The tours include:
1. In Ayutthaya Ancient City to see old temples, Elephant ride camp, (Ayutthaya Tour Guide and Ayutthaya Driver)
2. Floating market and Train Market (Floating Market Tour Guide and Floating Market Driver)
2. Kanchanaburi city for Erawan Waterfall, River Kwao bridge (Kanchanaburi Tour Guide and Kanchanaburi Driver)
3. Samutsongkhram city for floating market and umbrella market
4. Pattaya beach (Pattaya Private Tour Guide and Pattaya Driver)
5. Huahin beach (Hua Hin Tour Guide and Hua Hin Driver)
Do contact me for more information and I will help you with your enquiries. Looking forward to see you in Thailand!
The main highlight of the Erawan park is the Erawan Falls.
It is named after the three-headed white elephant of Hindu mythology. The top
tier of the falls is said to resemble the elephant's head. There are seven
tiers to the waterfall with a total distance of 1.5km. Each tier has smaller
falls that opens up to emerald green ponds.
The Bridge River Kwai, also known as death railway was build during world war II by POWs and Asian slave laborers. Difficult terrain and poor conditions caused many to lost their lives while building the track. The Bridge River Kwai is a tourist attraction now. Travellers are able to cross the railway by foot. This provides safe platforms and viewpoints to avoid train.
- Outdoor & Sightseeing
- Knowledgeable local English tour guide
- Private transportation and petrol
- Pickup and delivery
- Entrance fee excluded
This tour takes minimum 2 to travel
At your hotel or airport in Bangkok
Include private car+gas+guide exclude fee entrance