Khaoyai National Park Day Tour
Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Khao Yai, Hua Hin, Pattaya & Surroundings, Thailand
Hello travellers, my name is Sangad Sangkeao.
I am locally born in Bangkok and have been living in Bangkok since. In Thailand, there are many places are interesting and famous places. I can take you on a city tour in Bangkok, where you will see many tourist attractions and as well as get to know sites which are known to the locals. The sight-seeing city tour attractions include many beautiful temples, shopping malls, Chinatown, Thai street food or good restaurants.
I also guide outside Bangkok, in the nearby surrounding region. The tours include:
1. In Ayuthaya Ancient City to see old temples, Elephant ride camp, Floating market
2. Kanchanaburi city for Erawan Waterfall, River Kwao bridge
3. Samutsongkhram city for floating market and umbrella market
4. Pattaya beach
5. Huahin beach
Do contact me for more information and I will help you with your enquiries. Looking forward to see you in Thailand!
Outdoor and Sightseeing Tour at Khaoyai.
Khaoyai is one of the biggest national park in Thailand. The national park covers an area of 3 provinces, including the Saraburi, Prajeenburi and Nakornratchsima province. You will get a chance to see wild animals such as gibbons and elephants, if you have good luck coupled with the right time. Khaoyai is also famous for birds viewers from around the world. There are many beautiful private placesaround Khaoyai National Park.
- Nature & Hiking
- knowledgeable local English tour guide
- private transportation
- pick up and delivery
- attraction stops
- park tickets excluded
Please discuss with me where I can bring you, (due to time constraint and your fitness level) some of the possible highlights include:
- One of the biggest national park in Thailand and paradise for birds viewer. Colourful birds such as bulbuls, pigeons, robins and more are abundant if it is fruit season
- Take a slow drive through the park's jungle and grasslands in search for wildlife.
- Trail leading to some open grassland areas, very ideal for searcing wildlife activity, elephants do show up on the roads from time to time.
- Trail along water stream where crocodiles can be spotted.
- 80m Haew Narok Waterfall, just 600m trail off road,
- The famous 20m Haew Suwat Waterfall known from Leonardio Di Caprio's "The Beach" movie, possibly continue the tour to one of best viewpoints of the national park.
- Khao Luk Chang Bat Cave, where up to 3 million bats lives in this cave, during sunset, a long cloud of bats can be seen flying out from the cave, creating spectacular view
At your hotel and delivery. Please bring comfortable shoes, long pants, insect repellent and sun block
This includes private car + petrol + guide