Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary - Fully Private Tour
Penang, Ipoh, Langkawi & Northern States, Malaysia
I have been guiding for more than 15 years especially in Penang and Kuala Lumpur. I am a city tour guide LICENSED by Ministry of Tourism & Culture, Malaysia.
My customers range from free individual travellers to passengers from cruise ship stop-over such as Star Cruises, Silversea, Royal Caribbean, Princess Cruises, Costa Cruises, Celebrity Millennium, etc.
I provide TOUR GUIDING SERVICE + TRANSPORTATION for tours in both Penang and Kuala Lumpur. With a vehicle, it is more convenient and enjoyable to experience Penang or Kuala Lumpur in the shortest time. Many places of interest such as Penang Hill, Kek Lok Si Temple, Putrajaya are located outside the cities.
ADVANTAGES OF A HIRING MY SERVICE:
* VALUE FOR MONEY - Usually if you have 4 or more people, it would be cheaper to arrange your own private tour.
* FLEXIBILITY - Simply tell me where you want to go. You may modify the itinerary anytime.
* TIME SAVING - You don't have to waste time waiting for the other 42 tourists to come back to the vehicle (if you follow the big group offered by the cruise liner).
* ACCESSIBILITY - Drive all the way up! For example, the hilltop of Kek Lok Si Temple is not accessible to big coaches. Be ready to climb the staircases for 30 minutes if you follow a big group.
* PRIVACY - You may ask questions anytime (imagine if there are 42 tourists waiting to ask questions).
* DISABLED & ELDERLY - Special arrangement for tourists on wheelchairs or scooters.
* FREE WIFI - internet connection up to 4 devices at the same time.
* TOP CONDITION - All vehicles above are in top condition. I don't provide old vehicles.
My Tours are fully private tour for you and your group only! My hourly guiding rates are for reference only, as it depends on location, distance travelled and other factors. Check out my tours for more information!
1. Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary - Fully Private Tour
2. KUALA LUMPUR TOUR - FULLY PRIVATE TOUR
3. Orang Utan Island + Tour in George Town - Fully Private tour
4. Penang UNESCO City Tour - FULLY PRIVATE TOUR
MY TOURS ARE FULLY PRIVATE TOUR FOR YOU AND YOUR GROUP ONLY!
One of its kind in Malaysia. Only 1,200 left in wild in this country. Understand the elephants. Help them.
Kuala Gandah Elephant Conservation Centre was established in
1989 to rescue Asian elephants whose habitats are being lost to cultivation or
development. The centre also aims to raise public awareness and support
It is estimated that there are only 1, 200 wild Asian elephants, also known as Elephus Maximus, left in Malaysia. In the past 25 years, the staff have helped to prevent the further decrease of the elephant population by relocating over 400 wild elephants back into the wild.
### FOR CRUISE TRAVELLERS: Only make booking if your cruise
ship departs at 6:30pm or after ###
Tour recommended to passengers of:
-- Star Cruises, Oceania Cruises, Silversea, Princess Cruises, Celebrity Millennium etc.
# Please contact me for multi-day tours or other destinations such as Penang,
Kuala Lumpur, Malacca, Genting Highlands, Cameron Highlands, Langkawi etc.
- Upgrade to luxury MPV (Toyota Alphard) for up to 4 VIPSUSD 100.00
- For Families
- Learn & Experience
- Transport & Transfers
- Unique & Localized
- 8-hour full-day tour including tour guide fee.
- Petrol, toll and parking fee included.
- Mini Tour Van for 1 ~ 12 travellers + tour guide + driver
- 1 bottle drinking water per person.
- Free WIFI internet connection up to 4 devices at the same time.
* All meals are on own expenses. You are advised to bring your own lunch box as the sanctuary is located in remote area. Only a small stall selling Malay food is available.
* Bathing with elephants is subjected to extra fees by the sanctuary. You probably do not have time for it if you need to reach port klang cruise centre by 6pm.
* please bring along extra clothing to change if you opt to bath with elephants
FOR 1 to 4 VIPS :
- Choose the add-on option, UPGRADE to LUXURY ALPHARD for USD790. (ADDITIONAL 100)
Below is the rough timing for an 8-hour tour
9:30am - Meet the tour guide and travel to Kuala Gandah
### Visit BATU CAVES (sacred Hindu shrines built in huge natural caves) & NATIONAL PALACE ###
Only available to group pickup within Kuala Lumpur city centre at 9:00am. It is not available for group pickup at Port Klang due to time shortage.
12:00pm - Arrive at the sanctuary.
12:15pm - Registration (free of charge).
1:00pm - Documentary video introduction.
1:30pm - Elephant feeding.
2:00pm - Elephant show & elephant bathing.
3:30pm - Travel back to the port.
6:00pm - Arrive at the Port Klang Cruise Centre.
Pick up and drop off at agreed location
By Mini tour van for up to 12 tourists.
Upgrade to luxury MPV (Toyota Alphard) for up to 4 VIPS.