KUALA LUMPUR TOUR - FULLY PRIVATE TOUR
Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Genting, Cameron & Central States, Malaysia
I have been guiding for more than 15 years especially in Penang and Kuala Lumpur. I am a city tour guide LICENSED by Ministry of Tourism & Culture, Malaysia.
My customers range from free individual travellers to passengers from cruise ship stop-over such as Star Cruises, Silversea, Royal Caribbean, Princess Cruises, Costa Cruises, Celebrity Millennium, etc.
I provide TOUR GUIDING SERVICE + TRANSPORTATION for tours in both Penang and Kuala Lumpur. With a vehicle, it is more convenient and enjoyable to experience Penang or Kuala Lumpur in the shortest time. Many places of interest such as Penang Hill, Kek Lok Si Temple, Putrajaya are located outside the cities.
ADVANTAGES OF A HIRING MY SERVICE:
* VALUE FOR MONEY - Usually if you have 4 or more people, it would be cheaper to arrange your own private tour.
* FLEXIBILITY - Simply tell me where you want to go. You may modify the itinerary anytime.
* TIME SAVING - You don't have to waste time waiting for the other 42 tourists to come back to the vehicle (if you follow the big group offered by the cruise liner).
* ACCESSIBILITY - Drive all the way up! For example, the hilltop of Kek Lok Si Temple is not accessible to big coaches. Be ready to climb the staircases for 30 minutes if you follow a big group.
* PRIVACY - You may ask questions anytime (imagine if there are 42 tourists waiting to ask questions).
* DISABLED & ELDERLY - Special arrangement for tourists on wheelchairs or scooters.
* FREE WIFI - internet connection up to 4 devices at the same time.
* TOP CONDITION - All vehicles above are in top condition. I don't provide old vehicles.
My Tours are fully private tour for you and your group only! My hourly guiding rates are for reference only, as it depends on location, distance travelled and other factors. Check out my tours for more information!
1. Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary - Fully Private Tour
2. KUALA LUMPUR TOUR - FULLY PRIVATE TOUR
3. Orang Utan Island + Tour in George Town - Fully Private tour
4. Penang UNESCO City Tour - FULLY PRIVATE TOUR
MY TOURS ARE FULLY PRIVATE TOUR FOR YOU AND YOUR GROUP ONLY!
Kuala Lumpur, affectionately known as KL, is an amazing
cultural melting pot. Here, you will wander through communities of Chinese,
Malays, South Indians, Thais and a huge community of expats. Hence, it is not
unusual to have worship places of different religions in the same
neighbourhood. Each community offering its own festivals, food, music, art and
fashion while influencing each other's cultures.
For those who want to stay within the confines of the city centre, this tour package takes guests on a day trip to landmarks such as the King's Palace, Independence Square and the iconic Petronas Twin Tower.
Tour recommended to passengers of:
-- Star Cruises, Oceania Cruises, Silversea, Princess Cruises, Celebrity Millennium etc.
# Please contact me for multi-day tours or other destinations such as Penang, Kuala Lumpur, Malacca, Genting Highlands, Cameron Highlands, Langkawi etc.
- Upgrade to tour coach for up to 44 tourists.USD 510.00
- Upgrade to luxury MPV (TOYOTA ALPHARD) for up to 4 VIPSUSD 100.00
- For Families
- Historical & Cultural
- Outdoor & Sightseeing
- Transport & Transfers
- Unique & Localized
- 8-hour full-day tour including tour guide fee.
- Petrol, toll and parking fee included.
- Mini Tour Van for 1 ~ 12 travellers + tour guide + driver
- 1 bottle drinking water per person.
- Free WIFI internet connection up to 4 devices at the same time.
* All meals are on own expenses. Simple local lunch will cost you less than RM$20.
* The based price EXCLUDES all entrance tickets.
* Please pay for the tickets yourself at the ticket counters.
FOR 13 to 44 Travellers :
- Choose the add-on option, UPGRADE to tour coach for USD1200. (ADDITIONAL USD 510)
FOR 1 to 4 VIPS :
- Choose the add-on option, UPGRADE to LUXURY ALPHARD for USD790. (ADDITIONAL 100)
Tour starts from 8:00am to ~ 5:00pm. Tours can be amended, please contact me for discussion
8:00am - Meet visitors at hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Port Klang Cruise Centre.
8:05-9:30am - Transfer to Kuala Lumpur.
9:30-10:00am - Visit the National Palace (Istana Negara).
10:15-11:30am - Visit Batu Caves.
12:00-1:00pm - Visit Merdeka Square and Sultan Abdul Samad Building.
1:15-2:00pm - Petronas Twin Towers, 453m, the tallest twin buildings in the world.
2:30pm - Visitors can have quick lunch at the food court of Putrajaya.
2:30-3:30pm - Visit Putrajaya including the Prime Minister's Office, the Putra Mosque (Pink Mosque), Putra Lake, Putra Square, Putrajaya International Convention Centre (view Putrajaya from the hill).
3:30-4:30pm - Transfer to Port Klang.
4:45pm - Reach the cruise port.
** If time allows, Chow Kit Market will be added to the itinerary.
Pick up and drop off at agreed location
By Mini Tour Van for up to 12 tourists
Upgrade to tour coach for up to 44 tourists.
Upgrade to luxury MPV (TOYOTA ALPHARD) for up to 4 VIPS.