Orang Utan Island and George Town Full Day Tour
Penang, Ipoh, Langkawi & Northern States, Malaysia
A warm welcome to Penang. I am a LICENSED city tour guide by Ministry of Tourism and Culture, Malaysia. I have been calling George Town, Penang - UNESCO World Heritage Site, my home for more than 30 years now.
My customers comes from all walks of life and from all over the world, be it free individual travelers who flew in, to passengers from cruise ship stop-over at Penang, or tourists who drove in from neighboring countries.
I provide TOUR GUIDING SERVICE + TRANSPORTATION for tours, focusing mainly on Penang island and Penang mainland. With transport, It is definitely more convenient and enjoyable to experience what Penang has to offer within the shortest time. While one may travels George Town heritage enclave by foot, there are many places of interest located outside George Town such as Penang Hill, Kek Lok Si Temple, Tropical Spice Garden, Tropical Fruit Farm and Entopia Butterfly Farm.
Customers can choose either to do half-day, full-day or multiple-days tour of Penang only; or Penang plus other nearby locations, depending on how many hours or days they have in Penang.
1) 4-hour half-day tour or 8-hour full day *INCLUDING* tour guide + vehicle for George Town city tour.
2) 4-hour half-day or 8-hour full-day tour *INCLUDING* tour guide + vehicle for round Penang Island tour, Penang Hills and Temples tour and Penang Firefly Tour.
3) MULTIPLE full-day tour (quoted as per day rate of 8 hours) *INCLUDING* tour guide + vehicle for George Town and Penang tour & Penang mainland tour.
A full day visit, starting with a visit to Orang Utan Sanctuary Island on mainland Peninsular Malaysia, followed by a visit to George Town's heritage enclave - heritage houses, clan houses and best of all, people are still living and thriving in these heritage sites.
Visit them to understand why this city, together with Malacca were inscribed into UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site in 2008. Understand George Town's diverse multi-racial cultures, their living styles, past and present, that live harmoniously side by side of each other along the same street. Sample some exotic and fusion local food and in the afternoon enjoy some cool moment in museums beside some street arts and the unique house on water - the jetty clan house.
- Upgrade to Private Mini Van for 5 ~ 10 travellersUSD 250.00
- Upgrade to Coach Bus for 11 ~ 40 travellersUSD 850.00
- For Families
- Historical & Cultural
- Learn & Experience
- Outdoor & Sightseeing
- Unique & Localized
- transport via private car for 1 ~ 4 travellers* (PRICE = 350USD)
- transportation fees, fuel, toll and parking fees.
- pick up from hotel / ship / airport
- experienced and knowledgeable tour guide
- 2 bottles drinking water per person
- Visit the Penang Heritage areas and Drive through the Street of Harmony
- Take a journey down the Chew Jetty, Penang harbour and bridge
- Visit attractions such as the Orang Utan Sanctuary Island**, Pinang Peranakan Mansion**, Khoo Kongsi Clan House**
* Refer to transport arrangement for more than 4 travellers
** The suggested entrance fee for the standard itinerary in this page is about USD20/person, this is for entrance to Orang Utan Sanctuary Island, Pinang Peranakan Mansion, Khoo Kongsi Clan House etc.
The base price (USD 350) EXCLUDES all entrance ticket fees and meals. You need to pay the entrance fee on the day of arrival and shall be paid to the tourist attractions directly.
This Tour normally starts at 9 am and ends between 8 to 9 hours later.
~ Pick-up from hotel / cruise ship / airport.
~ Cross the harbor using the famous Penang ferry.
~ Visit Orang Utan Sanctuary Island** on mainland peninsular Malaysia.
~ Return to Penang via Penang Bridge.
~ Lunch** at local hawker center/Moslem Nasi Kandar/restaurant of choice.
~ Penang Heritage area - Victoria Clock, Fort Cornwallis, City Hall, Town Hall, Esplanade Field and Cenotaph
~ Sri Mahamariamam Temple, Chew Jetty
~ Street of Harmony - St George Church, Goddess of Mercy Temple, Kapitan Kling Mosque and Acheh mosque (Drive through)
~ Khoo Kongsi Clan House**, Pinang Peranakan Mansion**
~ Back to hotel / cruise ship / airport
- For cruise ship stop-over passengers: pickup @ Penang Cruise Center (Swettenham Port)
- For free travellers: pickup @ hotel lobby.
- or pickup at any location as agreed (eg: airport or bus station)
I will be holding a TravelBuddee placard displaying your name, number of travellers and my name.
- Private Car for 1 ~ 4 travellers + Tour guide who doubles as driver (USD 350)
- Private Mini Van for 5 ~ 10 travellers + Tour guide + Driver (USD 600, Additional USD250)
- Coach Bus for 11 ~ 40 travellers + Tour guide + Driver (USD 1200, Additional USD 850)