Orang Utan Island + Tour in George Town - Fully Private tour
Penang, Ipoh, Langkawi & Northern States, Malaysia
I have been guiding for more than 15 years especially in Penang and Kuala Lumpur. I am a city tour guide LICENSED by Ministry of Tourism & Culture, Malaysia.
My customers range from free individual travellers to passengers from cruise ship stop-over such as Star Cruises, Silversea, Royal Caribbean, Princess Cruises, Costa Cruises, Celebrity Millennium, etc.
I provide TOUR GUIDING SERVICE + TRANSPORTATION for tours in both Penang and Kuala Lumpur. With a vehicle, it is more convenient and enjoyable to experience Penang or Kuala Lumpur in the shortest time. Many places of interest such as Penang Hill, Kek Lok Si Temple, Putrajaya are located outside the cities.
ADVANTAGES OF A HIRING MY SERVICE:
* VALUE FOR MONEY - Usually if you have 4 or more people, it would be cheaper to arrange your own private tour.
* FLEXIBILITY - Simply tell me where you want to go. You may modify the itinerary anytime.
* TIME SAVING - You don't have to waste time waiting for the other 42 tourists to come back to the vehicle (if you follow the big group offered by the cruise liner).
* ACCESSIBILITY - Drive all the way up! For example, the hilltop of Kek Lok Si Temple is not accessible to big coaches. Be ready to climb the staircases for 30 minutes if you follow a big group.
* PRIVACY - You may ask questions anytime (imagine if there are 42 tourists waiting to ask questions).
* DISABLED & ELDERLY - Special arrangement for tourists on wheelchairs or scooters.
* FREE WIFI - internet connection up to 4 devices at the same time.
* TOP CONDITION - All vehicles above are in top condition. I don't provide old vehicles.
My Tours are fully private tour for you and your group only! My hourly guiding rates are for reference only, as it depends on location, distance travelled and other factors. Check out my tours for more information!
1. Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary - Fully Private Tour
2. KUALA LUMPUR TOUR - FULLY PRIVATE TOUR
3. Orang Utan Island + Tour in George Town - Fully Private tour
4. Penang UNESCO City Tour - FULLY PRIVATE TOUR
The Orang Utans are the two exclusively Asian species of
extant great apes. Native to Indonesia and Malaysia, Orang Utans are found only
in the rain forests of Borneo and Sumatra.
The Bornean Orang Utans population declined by 50% in the past 60 years. The Sumatran Orang Utans populations declined by 80% in 75 years. Their habitat has decreased rapidly due to logging and forest fires, fragmentation by roads as well as the conversion of vast areas of tropical forest to palm oil plantations in response to international demand.
This tour also include a short cultural tour (Art Street & Khoo Kongsi) in George Town - UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Tour recommended to passengers of:
-- Star Cruises, Oceania Cruises, Silversea, Princess Cruises, Celebrity Millennium etc.
# Please contact me for multi-day tours or other destinations such as Penang, Kuala Lumpur, Malacca, Genting Highlands, Cameron Highlands, Langkawi etc.
- Upgrade to Mini tour van for up to 12 touristsUSD 200.00
- Upgrade to tour coach for up to 44 tourists.USD 780.00
- Upgrade to luxury MPV (Hyundai Starex) for up to 6 VIPSUSD 330.00
- For Families
- Historical & Cultural
- Outdoor & Sightseeing
- Transport & Transfers
- Unique & Localized
- 8-hour full-day tour including tour guide fee.
- Petrol, toll and parking fee included.
- Car (Honda Civic 1800cc) for 1 ~ 4 travellers + tour guide (driver)
- 1 bottle drinking water per person.
- Free WIFI internet connection up to 4 devices at the same time.
* All meals are on own expenses. Simple local lunch will cost
you less than RM$20.
* The based price EXCLUDES ferry fee and all entrance tickets. The total for ferry fee and all entrance tickets is around US$15/person.
* Please pay for the tickets yourself at the ticket counters.
FOR 5 to 12 TRAVELLERS :
- Choose the add-on option, UPGRADE to a mini tour van for USD620. (ADDITIONAL USD200)
FOR 13 to 44 TRAVELLERS :
- Choose the add-on option, UPGRADE to tour coach for USD1200. (ADDITIONAL USD 780)
FOR 1 to 6 VIPS :
- Choose the add-on option, UPGRADE to LUXURY STAREX for USD750. (ADDITIONAL 330)
Below is the rough timing for an 8-hour tour:
9:00am - Meet up with tour guide. Cross Penang Bridge and travel to the mainland.
10:30am - Board the ferry at Bukit Merah Resort's jetty.
11:00am - Arrive at Orang Utan Island. Tour commentary to be conducted by the staff of the sanctuary.
11:40am - Quick video introduction about Orang Utan.
12:30pm - Back to Bukit Merah Resort's jetty.
1:00pm - Lunch (on own expenses).
3:00pm - Visit Khoo Kongsi, a Chinese clan house built by the Khoo community in 1904. It is one of the most distinctive Chinese clan association in Malaysia.
4:00pm - A short walk to the "Art Street" where the famous "Children On Bicycle" mural is located. Continue walking to Chew Jetty (a waterfront society with various Chinese clans) if time is sufficient.
4:30pm - Back to the port/hotel.
Pick up and drop off at agreed location
By car (Honda Civic 1800cc) for up to 4 tourists.
Upgrade to Mini tour van for up to 12 tourists.
Upgrade to tour coach for up to 44 tourists.
Upgrade to luxury MPV (Hyundai Starex) for up to 6 VIPS.