Penang UNESCO City Tour - FULLY PRIVATE TOUR
Penang, Ipoh, Langkawi & Northern States, Malaysia
I have been guiding for more than 15 years especially in Penang and Kuala Lumpur. I am a city tour guide LICENSED by Ministry of Tourism & Culture, Malaysia.
My customers range from free individual travellers to passengers from cruise ship stop-over such as Star Cruises, Silversea, Royal Caribbean, Princess Cruises, Costa Cruises, Celebrity Millennium, etc.
I provide TOUR GUIDING SERVICE + TRANSPORTATION for tours in both Penang and Kuala Lumpur. With a vehicle, it is more convenient and enjoyable to experience Penang or Kuala Lumpur in the shortest time. Many places of interest such as Penang Hill, Kek Lok Si Temple, Putrajaya are located outside the cities.
ADVANTAGES OF A HIRING MY SERVICE:
* VALUE FOR MONEY - Usually if you have 4 or more people, it would be cheaper to arrange your own private tour.
* FLEXIBILITY - Simply tell me where you want to go. You may modify the itinerary anytime.
* TIME SAVING - You don't have to waste time waiting for the other 42 tourists to come back to the vehicle (if you follow the big group offered by the cruise liner).
* ACCESSIBILITY - Drive all the way up! For example, the hilltop of Kek Lok Si Temple is not accessible to big coaches. Be ready to climb the staircases for 30 minutes if you follow a big group.
* PRIVACY - You may ask questions anytime (imagine if there are 42 tourists waiting to ask questions).
* DISABLED & ELDERLY - Special arrangement for tourists on wheelchairs or scooters.
* FREE WIFI - internet connection up to 4 devices at the same time.
* TOP CONDITION - All vehicles above are in top condition. I don't provide old vehicles.
My Tours are fully private tour for you and your group only! My hourly guiding rates are for reference only, as it depends on location, distance travelled and other factors. Check out my tours for more information!
1. Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary - Fully Private Tour
2. KUALA LUMPUR TOUR - FULLY PRIVATE TOUR
3. Orang Utan Island + Tour in George Town - Fully Private tour
4. Penang UNESCO City Tour - FULLY PRIVATE TOUR
CULTURE, HISTORY AND FOOD TOUR IN UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE:
MY TOURS ARE FULLY PRIVATE TOUR FOR YOU AND YOUR GROUP ONLY!
In 2008, George Town was awarded the UNESCO World Heritage Site listing. This maritime-trading city was developed during the colonial era and are older than most cities in Malaysia. As a result, it has retained a unique cityscape and multicultural heritage.
George Town represents exceptional examples of multi-cultural trading towns in East and Southeast Asia. It is a living testimony to the multi-cultural heritage and tradition of Asia, and European colonial influences. A mixture of unique architecture, culture and townscape was also created without parallel anywhere in East and South Asia.
Tour recommended to passengers of:
-- Star Cruises, Oceania Cruises, Silversea, Princess Cruises, Celebrity Millennium etc.
# Please contact me for multi-day tours or other destinations such as Penang, Kuala Lumpur, Malacca, Genting Highlands, Cameron Highlands, Langkawi etc.
- Upgrade to Mini tour van for up to 12 touristsUSD 195.00
- Upgrade to tour coach for up to 44 tourists.USD 805.00
- Upgrade to luxury MPV (Hyundai Starex) for up to 6 VIPSUSD 325.00
- For Families
- Historical & Cultural
- Outdoor & Sightseeing
- Transport & Transfers
- Unique & Localized
- 8-hour full-day tour including tour guide fee.
- Petrol, toll and parking fee included.
- Car (Honda Civic 1800cc) for 1 ~ 4 travellers + tour guide (driver)
- 1 bottle drinking water per person.
- Free WIFI internet connection up to 4 devices at the same time.
* All meals are on own expenses. Simple local lunch will cost you less than RM$20.
* The based price EXCLUDES trishaw fee and all entrance tickets. The total for trishaw ride and all entrance tickets is around US$20/person for Option A and US$25/person for Option B.
* Please pay for the tickets yourself at the ticket counters.]
FOR 5 to 12 Travellers :
- Choose the add-on option, UPGRADE to a mini tour van for USD590. (ADDITIONAL USD195)
FOR 13 to 44 Travellers :
- Choose the add-on option, UPGRADE to tour coach for USD1200. (ADDITIONAL USD 805)
FOR 1 to 6 VIPS :
- Choose the add-on option, UPGRADE to LUXURY STAREX for USD720. (ADDITIONAL 325)
Tour starts from 9:00am to ~ 5:00pm. Tours can be amended, please contact me for discussion
- DEPART > Depart from port/hotel
- TRISHAW RIDE > Oriental tricycle and ride pass one of the pre-2nd World War houses zone that gave George Town the title UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE.
- KHOO KONGSI CLAN HOUSE
- KEK LOK SI TEMPLE
- LUNCH on own expenses.
- THAI RECLINING BUDDHA TEMPLE + BURMESE TEMPLE
For the second part of the day, you can choose one of the following options to suit your travel style.
- Pinang Peranakan Mansion > An old Chinese + Scottish mansion once owned by a Chinese tycoon. Now turned into a museum with huge Straits Chinese collections.
- Land God temple > one of the oldest temple in Penang.
- "Art Street"> with old houses and famous "Children on Bicycle" mural.
- Clan Jetties > A waterfront society with various Chinese clans.
- Entopia > Previously "Penang Butterfly Farm". Reinvented in 2016.
- Bahang Bay > Fishing jetty.
- Batik factory > Dyeing of textiles having first applied wax to the parts to be left undyed.
End of tour
Pick up and drop off at agreed location
By car (Honda Civic 1800cc) for up to 4 tourists.
Upgrade to Mini tour van for up to 12 tourists.
Upgrade to tour coach for up to 44 tourists.
Upgrade to luxury MPV (Hyundai Starex) for up to 6 VIPS.