Real Life Cambodia Tour (Round Trip Sihanoukville, Kampot, Kep)
Siem Reap, Phnom Penh & Sihanoukville, Cambodia
My name is Kan Savin; my nickname is small guide. I am a professional local Tourguide in Cambodia coastal area (Kampot, Kep, Sihanoukville, Koh Kong).
I already have experience in providing service to my valued customer for many years.
I offer a variety of tours. Choose from my offerings such as Sihanoukville City tour, Ream National Park, Borko Mountain, Kampot, Kep, Koh Kong, Island trip, Boat trip, Fishing Tour, Hotel, Bungalow Reservation and much more. I have many experiences in providing the highest level of customer satisfaction; I will do everything to meet your expectations.
I am sure you will be happy with me. If you have any comment or question, please feel free to contact me. My talent and experiences are waiting to serve you with the best customer service and satisfaction to you.
I hope to see you in Cambodia and have an enjoyable time to gether.
Wish to see you soon have a nice trip.
Travel in-depth and get to know the Cambodian way of life. Learn about their traditions, cultures, beliefs, education, superstition and way of life.
Kampot's main attraction is its relaxing riverside setting. The majority of visitors spend most of their time enjoying the river and the local countryside. Kampot retains many of its colonial buildings and old structures. There are some restaurants, hotels, bars to serve tourists.
Kep was Cambodia's top seaside destination until eclipsed in the 1960s by Sihanoukville (and, soon after, decades of civil war). Today's Kep has recently become established as a Khmer holiday spot and is slowly being rediscovered by travellers. The Kep beach is now being filled up with snow white sand from Otres Beach and is extended to 50m. The charm of this coastal resort lies in its peacefulness, its National Park, and its seafood.
- Historical & Cultural
- Nature & Hiking
- Outdoor & Sightseeing
- Sports & Adventure
Transportation AC/clean, roomy with passenger insurance
Small breakfast with coffee or tea
Entrance fee for tour sightseeing
English speaking Tourguide
Lunch /water, soft drink, wet towel
**This tour takes minimum 2 to travel**
- Pick up from hotel at 8:00 am
- Drive directly to Kampot. The journey takes about 2hours, enjoy the tranquil countryside scenery.
- Visit the Salt field. Find out how farmers farm salt, how much salt is produced.
- Visit the Pepper Farm. Learn about why Kampot pepper is very famous in the world, the history of pepper farming and the methods to pepper farming.
- Drive to Kep city. The highlight is to visit the crab market, enjoy lunch with fresh seafood
- Take a rest on the beach, if you swim we can spend time at the beautiful sandy beach.
- Visit Phnom Chngok cave temple. Learn about the history of the temple. You will also be rewarded with a beautiful view of the countryside from the high mountain.
- Visit Campong Trach mountain, a big cave where you will learn about Buddha history, traditional architect of the temple. You can also see rice fields, buffalos and various farms
- Return to Kampot City and visit one of the highlight of the trip, the night market. It is set in an old building during French colonial time. The old bridge offers splendid river views with lovely sunset from the mountain.
- Drive back to Sihanoukville transfer to your hotel
- End of tour.
Pick up from hotel, Sihanoukviile airport, cruise port or agreed location
Clean, private transportation with aircon, comfortable
Experienced and licensed driver for a safe trip with passengers insurance